Canadalend.com is committed to helping everyday people with their mortgaging needs, debt consolidation problems, and financing and refinancing concerns.
But, who are the faces behind Canadalend.com?
Canadalend.com’s founder, Bob Aggarwal, answers a few questions about how he got started in the mortgage business:
- Where were you born and raised?
“Halifax, Nova Scotia.”
- Are you married, do have kids and any pets?
“I’m married with two kids.”
- Why mortgages, what was your driving force?
“In the past, I worked in the collection industry and I would pass loans to brokers, helping them to refinance. With my experience, I started Canadalend.com in 2005.”
- How long have you been working in this sector?
- What would you say is the Canadalend value proposition?
“To inform customers and help them to make knowledgeable choices and decisions, while finding them the best mortgages out there. We offer expert advice and value a customer-centric approach.”
- What is the most important thing you believe the public needs to know about getting a mortgage?
“The most important is finding the right mortgage for them while taking care of overwhelming debt and student loans in the process.”
- Where do you see the house/mortgage industry trending in the next 5-10 years?
“I definitely see it getting busier and bigger.”
So, there you have it! At Canadlend.com the customer is most important, and if you need help finding the best mortgage for you, or getting out of debt that’s been overwhelming you for years, Bob and the Canadalend.com team can help. Contact Canadalend.com today for immediate expert advice.